Monday, November 3, 2008

Not a Halloween Baby!

So two years ago I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of a BOY!!! However, I went in for a doctors visit after my due date! Yes AFTER! It was October 30th and the doctor asked if I was ready to have a baby, today! You know at that point what lady would say NO! Well I did! I was not going to have a Halloween baby! He then asked when. I decided that November 1st would be great! You know when you hear November 1st you don't think Halloween baby right?




So here we are two years later saying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGE!



It has definitely been a rough two years. ( Boys are so different then girls!) But we have enjoyed him very much! He survived his first year, I didn't think that would happen! And he has not stopped talking since we took the bink! Here is to hoping we make it through the next few years!
Kage enjoyed his party and loved all his tractors! He even suckered Koleton into taking him and his lady for a ride!

11 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

He is so handsome! Hope he had a great day, I'm proud of you for taking one for the team and waiting the extra day so Kage wouldn't have to have a Halloween b-day.

Knight Family said...

Happy Birthday Kage! Thank you for letting us come to your party and thanks for taking care of your girlfriend!

Jessica said...

He's adorable! Happy Birthday Kage (love the name!)

Wilson Family said...

I can't believe that he is "2". He is so cute. It really isn't that bad having a Halloween baby, you always have a theme for the party.

Keith and Shasta said...

Hey Dana, I was super excited to see you guys have a blog. Saw it on Tana's blog. Your kids are too cute, and should be models. Happy birthday to Kage, wow I can't believe how cute he is. I am definitely going to be checking back in, hope you don't mind. :)

Gibsons said...

Hey! Love Kage's picture! Sorry we missed you the other day!

SANDERS said...

I LOVE the costumes good work,I did not even dress my kids up this year, let alone go trick or treating. Don't tell anyone. I was sad to miss out on the candy, next year. Seriously cute kids.

coryshay said...

My eye doctor the other day was in your graduating class from high school. Do you remember a Matt McKell? He said to ask you about Huntington Resevoir?

Christin Bott said...

ok, its been 1 month since you last post... the purpose of a blog is to update it more than that... get with it.

brittney and leeon said...

Dana Lane, you have such a gorgeous family. Good to see you.
Leeon

to get on our blog, email my wife at beaufish@msn.com

Nava_jo said...

Dana, I found your Blog via Tiffany's Blog. I loved seeing your beautiful kids. Update your blog so I can see what your household has been up too :)

Jo