Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This was once what I would consider a pointless holiday! However, throw a few kids into the mix and it has a whole new meaning for me! It also provides me an opportunity to indulge in one of my secretly favorite quirks! (I love to dress up! All that know me may not have known that, but it is true!) We all decided to dress up as a superhero! We had such a fun time!

Kaysia was WONDER WOMAN!




















Kage as Batman! (We had issues with him! He would not wear the full costume and would not pose for the camera!)










Keelie as SUPER GIRL!
















We were ever so blessed this Halloween to have our friends, the Knights, come trick-or-treating with us! This was so fun! Something that we had not done before! Thanks Knight family!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Very cute!! So where's a picture of you and Brett?? Too bad we didn't catch you on Halloween.

Bandi Olsen said...

I wanted to see the pics of you and Brett also!! Adding kids to the mix makes a huge difference, they make a lot more things fun! Those are some cuties.

Knight Family said...

Thanks for letting us go with you guys! I wanted to see a picture of Mrs. Incredible with all her little superhero's.

Christin Bott said...

I am so glad you posted these pics so i could see the kids in their costumes. I can't tell if Keelie was having a hard time taking the pose serious or you for making her do that pose... Kaysia on the other hand, natural poser...

Gibsons said...

I'm really bugged that I missed the man in distress! I was SO looking forward to that pic!